Views: 60 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-17 Origin: Site
When you use up a bottle of deodorant, you sort the empty deodorant sticks and put them in the recycling bin. Do you want to choose products that use sustainable deodorant packaging instead of recyclable packaging? Finished product?
According to reports, although many plastic deodorant tubes on the market can be recycled, the process of plastic processing will produce gases that are harmful to the environment and will cause global temperatures to rise. Did you buy the deodorant in sustainable deodorant packaging? You can choose 100% degradable plastic-free deodorant packaging, which can reduce the use of plastic products in your life. 5 reasons to try plastic free deodorant packaging:
1. Plastic pollution is one of the most important environmental problems we are facing today. Plastic products are everywhere in our daily life. Every use will create plastic waste, which will lead to aggravation of plastic pollution. Plastic pollution not only destroys ecosystems, exacerbates climate change, but also harms human health. Therefore, we must take steps to end plastic pollution, starting with ourselves.
2. To date, humans have produced 9.1 billion tons of plastic that cannot be recycled. Generate 6.9 billion metric tons of plastic pollution. Of this, only 9% of plastic waste is recycled. 12% of plastic waste is incinerated, and the remaining 79% (5.5 billion tons) of plastic waste accumulates in landfills and the natural environment
3. Plastics are closely related to global warming, one of the most pressing issues facing the planet today. We believe that the fact that consuming plastic products will contribute to climate change is enough to convince you to join us in taking personal social responsibility and committing to ending plastic pollution.
4. Paper deodorant packaging is made of 100% degradable cardboard, which is not harmful to the environment. Choose to use paper packaging as much as possible, and the demand for plastic packaging will be reduced, which is also the protection the environment.
5. Paper packaging is green and environmentally friendly. Paper packaging will not harm the environment and can be recycled. For manufacturers, the cost of paper packaging is low, and paper materials are inherently more economical. Compared with other materials, the use of paper materials for packaging is of great benefit in reducing operating costs and improving economic benefits.
When purchasing products in the market, we can choose products that meet our personal budget, pay attention to the material of product packaging, and possibly choose plastic-free product packaging so that we can reduce our dependence on plastics. Choosing a product with sustainable deodorant packaging is an easy choice, but one that has a big impact.