Views: 60 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-26 Origin: Site
Plastic bottles are an item that we come into contact with more in our daily life, and many people do not know the safety awareness of plastic bottles, which is very bad. The following custom plastic bottle manufacturers analyze the environmental protection and safety issues of plastic bottles from 7 kinds of production materials of plastic bottles. Hope it works for you.
1. The main manufacturing material is PET (polyethylene terephthalate), which is often used to make beverage bottles. It can be heat-resistant to 70°C. It is easy to deform when loaded with high-temperature liquid or heated, resulting in the melting of harmful substances, which is not suitable for recycling.
2. HDPE (high-density polyethylene), suitable for cleaning supplies, bath products, deodorant containers etc., can withstand a high temperature of 110 ℃, but it is usually not easy to clean and becomes a breeding ground for bacteria. It is best not to recycle.
3. PVC (polyvinyl chloride) is mainly used for building materials, raincoats, etc., and is rarely used for food packaging. This material is prone to produce harmful substances at high temperatures.
4. It is LDPE (low-density polyethylene), which is used in the manufacture of cling film, plastic film and other products. When the object is heated in the microwave oven, first remove the wrapped plastic wrap.
5. It is PP (polypropylene), resistant to high temperatures of 130 ℃, and is the only one that can be heated in the microwave oven and can be reused after careful cleaning. However, although some microwave lunch boxes are made of No. 5 pp, the lids are It is made of pet or ps, so they cannot be put into the microwave oven together with the box.
6. It is PS (polystyrene), which is often used to make bowls of instant noodle boxes, fast food boxes, etc. This material cannot be placed in a microwave oven, nor can it be used to hold strong acid and strong alkaline substances because it will decompose into a body that is not harmful to the human body. Good polystyrene. Therefore, the food should try to avoid hot food in fast food boxes or put the bowl of instant noodle boxes in the microwave for heating.
7. It is PC (polycarbonate), used to make water bottles, milk bottles, space cups, etc. Due to the incomplete reaction in the production process, the plastic containers made of this material are prone to release the toxic substance bisphenol-a, which should be avoided as much as possible Use plastic containers made of this material for food.
From the above summary, we conclude that No. 5 material can be recycled, and other materials must be carefully considered.
MGG group, a custom bottle manufacturer in China, gives everyone some common sense: plastic straws should not be used when drinking hot drinks. The darker the straw is, the less safe it is; beverage bottles should not be exposed to the sun or recycled for a long time; plastic cups should be distinguished when using supermarket gifts. Use it correctly after the material is used; refrigerate or freeze food in the refrigerator, use cling film or fresh-keeping bag, do not use ordinary plastic bags instead; do not use colored plastic bags to directly hold food, to avoid the chemical components in the plastic oozing out due to oil or heat.